5 Ways to Get Your Ex Back In Less Than a 7 Days
A breakup does not mean that you cannot find ways to get your ex back unless your ex wants to be back with you. This is what most people start to think when they breakup with the loved one. People lose hope and get into a depressed mood that often de-motivates them completely.
Listen, when it comes to relationships nothing is impossible. You just need a solid plan of action that works. Ideally this plan should be based on psychological and emotional hot buttons that we human beings respond quickly. Here are 5 secret ways to get your ex back that are simple and easy to implement.
1. The first thing you should do is to put up a brave face. Sure, there must be pain and frustration of a breakup, but let it remain indoors only. Let the outside world and your ex in particular get a feeling that you are fine and moving on. This may help in creating the fear of losing you in the mind of your ex and he/ she may try to make contact.
2. There may be intense inner urge to call your ex and make contact with them. But you should never be the first one to contact them even if you notice that your ex is showing signs of interest. Remember that if you have control over your emotions then your ex will contact you. However if you get desperate and appear needy then your ex may never want to continue the relationship with you.
3. Another great step to generate anxiousness and curiosity is to ignore your ex and socialize with everyone else when you are attending a common party. You can greet and talk to other men and women in the party but don’t show much interest in your ex. This will surely make your ex jealous and he/she may try to start a conversation with you.
4. One of the best ways to get your ex back is to rekindle the interest in you. Your ex fell in love with you the first time for some specific reasons. Maybe he / she liked the way you dressed or the hairstyle you have or the caring attitude or any some other attribute. Identify the factors you used to impress your ex in the first place and try to repeat those things again. This may again create interest in the mind of your ex.
5. Obviously the breakup happened because you ex did not like something in you. This could be your possessive attitude or the lack of interest in him / her or not taking responsibility for some activities at home or any other reason. If you are really looking for ways to get your ex back then try improving yourself by identifying the shortcoming in you and consciously correcting them
With your continuous efforts your ex will definitely contact you soon. You should make best use of the conversation by showing your interest in meeting him /her. You can invite your ex for a cup of tea / lunch / dinner. When you meet your ex you should appear a changed person who is willing to compromise and get back together. Let your ex know that you are interested in a patch up. If all goes well you will soon be back with your ex.